Monday, May 17, 2010

Revamped Retro


For those that know me there is no secret. If I could go back in time and be a pin up girl, Bettie Page, or Marilyn Monroe -- I would.

As today's "Rockabilly" culture is okay, It's not 1940. I've always wondered how to make 2010's pinup a little less phony, more fashion forward and FRESH. Well Katy Perry and her glam team figured it out. Though I was sad this was just a wig, it's a bright blue version of Bettie Page, with a dramatic winged eye, and a revamped retro bathing suit.

Stunning all the way around!

#CaliforniaGurls music video!

2 comments:

  1. Love!! Imagine the photoshoot we could do together!! I would love to be able to dress rockabilly allll the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be adorable.... I would wear it all the time too, but definitely with a modern twist like ms.perry. :)

    ReplyDelete