Let's start this off with a bang:
1. Kat Von D for Sephora - Perfume in- "Sinner" $55
Intoxicating! As this smell lingers it's bound to leave you on someone's mind....
2. Sephora by O.P.I - Nail Colour in "Dark Room" $55
"Bid adieu" to the tired french manicure. Try this black tweaked with forrest green. Be a rebel.
3. Lancôme - Declaring Indigo limited-edition color design
palette liberty in "Golden Audacity" $42
Think outside of the box of greys, and blacks with a sexy new idea for a smoky eye look in indigo and gold! Absolutely hypnotising.
4. M.A.C Cosmetics - Lipstick- In "Ruby Woo" $14.00
No doubt about it, from makeup artists, beauty editors, and all over the blogosphere this is a favorite across the board. Rock this blood stained lip look with a little clear gloss on top! Sinfully sexy.
5. Benefit Cosmetics - Face powder in "Thrrrob" - $28
Ultra light, and seductive this mimicks your cheeks natural flush when you're in an...errr... lustful situation.
6. mark. - on the edge hook up liquid eye liner- in "cleo" $5.50
Liquid liner is almost always present when trying to evoke your inner bad girl, this one has a great precise tip for any type of drama you're looking for.
7. Givenchy -Phenomen'eyes mascara- in "Phenomen'Black" $28
This will top off your look and make you look as untouchable as it's precision wand.
8. Hair - Try the Herbal Essences collection "Tousle me softly" for a low cost way to achieve sex kitten hair!
On a fashion note: Finish up whatever makeup you've mixed and matched for this look with a hot coverup. Just about every true badgirl out there owns a motorcycle jacket. This is one of my favorites:
Express- (Minus the) Leather Motorcycle Jacket - In "black" $118
and for an inexpensive alternative:
Forever 21 - Slant Zipper Cropped Moto Jacket - in "black" $32.80